- Create imageboard on darkweb (Tor, Freenet, I2P, etc.)
- Site truly has no rules for posting (not even against illegal activities), it has only one board, and this board has only one page of threads, only the first and last posts of every thread will appear on the board, once a thread falls off the page, it disappears entirely.
- Every post (even those which are used start threads), could consist of just one subject, comment, or file, it could also consist of two of the three, or of all three.
- Any secure file type will be supported, however, all users are limited to just one file per post.
- No usernames will be allowed, everyone will be forced to post as "anonymous", there will be no admins or mods, only the host of the site, there will be zero moderation besides what the site supports or doesn't support.
- finally, no information in a post will be provided by the site that could be used to learn anything about the anons who made them or that could be used to distinguish the anons behind them from one another, any information provided by the site in two posts made by two different anons will look exactly the same as that of two posts made by the same anon, samefags will be given full camouflage, anon locations will never be determinable.
- Lastly, to combat spamming, bots, or other similar forms of vandalism, all posts will require capatcha to be filled out, a set amount of waiting time will be required between every post, all files will be auto-spoiled until clicked on, only one instance of each file (combo of name+size+type) may be up on the board at the same time, no links will be hyperlinked (requiring posters to copy-paste them into an address bar in order to visit their locations).
- The goal is a site with as little to fear as possible, as much freedom and privacy as possible, and as secure as possible as well. Basically everything that the -chan's stood for, amplified up to it's purest and greatest incarnation.
Now, I know what the largest concern is here, that if CP is not moderated, and/or if there is no way to moderate CP, would not the site become noting but CP?
Well, I have no intent of making any exceptions to the commitment of "absolutely anything goes", but I do not expect pedos to take over the site, either.
As for the issue of pedos and CP, I have found a solution and it really comes down to the userbase, the only reason those kiddiefuckers take over is because of a lack of action from anyone else, they fill in the void if there is one, when there isn't, they fuck off or become far less active, they have other holes to crawl into that are far more comfortable.
So, if we get a supermajority of posts made by /pol/acks (for example), it becomes a site for /pol/posting, the pedos will fuck off to their own safespaces, because there they don't have to deal with being outposted by anons who hate the shit out of them and will tell them the truth about who they are and what they do (or wish to do) to their faces.
Message too long. Click
to view full text.
7 posts and 1 image omitted.